Terms and conditions
Welcome to Rumwood Green Farm Ltd
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for use of the Rumwood Green Farm Ltd website.
Our main site is located at:Rumwood Green Farm
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use this website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Most of the modern day interactive web sites
to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting. Some of our
Unless otherwise stated, Rumwood Green Farm Ltd and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on Rumwood Green Farm Ltd. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://www.charltonsfarms.co.uk/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.charltonsfarms.co.uk/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.charltonsfarms.co.uk/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.charltonsfarms.co.uk/
Redistribute content from Rumwood green farm Ltd (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect
unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the
link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content
in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as
the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval
of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website,
you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,
and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Rumwood green farm Ltd’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or
use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular
link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness
or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the
website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify
and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have
any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
Your privacy is critically important to us.
Rumwood Green Farm Ltd is located at:Rumwood Green Farm
Like most website operators, Rumwood green farm Ltd collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Rumwood green farm Ltd’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Rumwood green farm Ltd’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Rumwood green farm Ltd may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Rumwood green farm Ltd also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.charltonsfarms.co.uk/ blog posts. Rumwood green farm Ltd only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Rumwood green farm Ltd’s websites choose to interact with Rumwood green farm Ltd in ways that require Rumwood green farm Ltd to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Rumwood green farm Ltd gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://www.charltonsfarms.co.uk/ to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Rumwood green farm Ltd discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Rumwood green farm Ltd’s behalf or to provide services available at Rumwood green farm Ltd’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Rumwood green farm Ltd’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Rumwood green farm Ltd will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Rumwood green farm Ltd discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Rumwood green farm Ltd believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Rumwood green farm Ltd, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://www.charltonsfarms.co.uk/ and have supplied your email address, Rumwood green farm Ltd may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Rumwood green farm Ltd and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Rumwood green farm Ltd takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Rumwood green farm Ltd may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Rumwood green farm Ltd may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Rumwood green farm Ltd does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Rumwood green farm Ltd uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Credit & Contact Information
Our GDPR Policy
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR), the data controller is Charltons, Rumwood Green Farm Ltd, Sutton Road, Langley, Kent, ME17 3ND.
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you :-
– Any details we use to make contact with you as customers, suppliers debtors or creditors etc
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
– Your banking details, should we make any payments to you
Where we store your data
The data we hold is safely stored on our systems which are on secure servers, in access controlled environments
How we use your data
We will only make use of your data to contact you, verify your identity (if you contact us) and if we process payments, we will ensure your details are correct. Under normal business operations, we will not redistribute or sell your data to any third party.
Under GDPR, you have the right to access information we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with GDPR.
Charltons Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement, Financial Year 2021/2022
In line with the UK Modern Slavery Act 2015, this statement has been published and produced with regard to the business activities and the company supply chains, which will be reviewed annually alongside annual financial reporting, last reviewed on 30th April 2022.
This statement applies to Rumwood Green Farm Ltd, which will be referred to as “the business” in this statement.
Rumwood Green Farm Ltd is family owned, located in Kent. Currently growing approximately 12 hectares of cherries, 112 hectares of strawberries and 220 hectares of apples. We also operate controlled atmosphere storage and run a packing business incorporating not only UK fruit but fruit from around the world. The business operates on a number of farming sites and working with a global supply base allows for an annual business model that operates for the whole calendar year.
In the last 12 months the business has been taking steps to eliminate the opportunity for slavery and human trafficking in any of the supply chains that it has and within its own operations.
The business considers modern slavery to encompass:
• Human trafficking
• Child labour
• Forced work, through mental or physical threat.
• Being owned or controlled by an employer through mental or physical abuse or the threat of abuse.
• Being dehumanised, treated as a commodity or being bought or sold as property.
• Being physically constrained or to have restriction placed on freedom of movement.
The business has a zero tolerance approach to slavery and human trafficking. We understand this can take many forms and are strongly committed to its eradication. To prevent modern slavery within our business we must make our Directors and employees aware of the issues and provide them with the tools to tackle them.
The business has a number of policies covering the procedural guidance, training and business commitments. It is also part of initiatives and associations all working towards ensuring that modern slavery is not taking place. Policies covering a multitude of aspects including:
• Young Persons under 18 Policy.
• Equal Opportunities & Anti-harassment Policy.
• Induction procedures.
• Health & Safety Policy.
• Eligibility to work in the UK procedures. Including checks on personnel information and bank accounts to ensure no suspicious duplications.
• The business works with a non-profit organisation that has a strong reputation for recruiting seasonal workers. This company does not use any individual or organisation to source and supply workers without confirming that workers are not being charged a work finding fee. They are registered by the GLA.
• Other labour sourcing, recruitment and worker placements are under the control of trusted and competent staff members with clear areas of responsibility. They are aware of issues around third-party labour exploitation and signs to look for during the recruitment process.
• We are part of the Stronger Together campaign.
• Last season we were part of the Visa scheme for the employment of Ukraine’s and Non-EU countries. The Home Office and Defra requested specific data to be collected on each scheme and there is a comprehensive list of questions required to be completed on a quarterly basis.
• “Hidden Labour Exploitation” information and notices are posted around all the key farming and packing sites, in multiple languages and people are encouraged to report any suspicions.
• We are a member of the SEDEX Information exchange.
• We adopt the ETI (Ethical Trading Initiative) base code which is an internationally recognised code of practice for labour. We are regularly audited to ensure our compliance.
• We are audited annually by our recruitment company. Their field officers check all aspects of workers well-being (Health and safety, work, pay accommodation) They interview participants and visit their accommodation and summarise all points in a report.
• We are regularly audited by other external 3rd parties as part of working alongside major retailers. All results are published on SEDEX.
Rumwood Green Farm Ltd has not, to its knowledge, conducted any business with any other organisation which has been found to have involved itself with modern slavery. The business carries out due diligence processes in relation to ensuring this continues to be the case.